SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of undertaking steps and decisions in order to rank some content or website higher on the Search Engine Research Page (SERP). This helps bring organic traffic to your website and increases sales. When Google ranks your page or content at the top, it is more likely to get noticed.
Hence, SEO is absolutely necessary for any company or brand to increase website traffic. It improves site visibility and reaches as well. If we go into how this works, it will be a complex network of bots and algorithms. This might be hard to understand for any other person, but for an SEO developer, it is like the very fingerprint of his/her finger.
SEO includes various factors on which it is based. These are:
- Content quality
- Keyword usage
- Speed of the website
There are mainly five kinds of SEO. These are:
- On-page SEO: It is done on the website and to the contents of the website.
- Off-page SEO: This is done away from the website and aligns with the company’s SEO strategy.
- Technical SEO: The technical things done to improve website’s ranking on the SERP. Example: site indexing is done that helps in bot crawling for improved ranking.
- Local SEO: This is done to specifically cater to the regional and local needs of the audience.
- Mobile SEO: This type of SEO is done to make a website mobile-friendly and easy to use.
There are many other different types of SEO that are as relevant as the ones mentioned above. Any SEO developer would know all of them by heart.
SEO developers are in great demand in today’s digital era where digital marketing is the backbone of any business, company, or brand. There are so many SEO courses that are professional and career-oriented as well. Maybe we will have a blog on them soon! 🙂
Till then, stay tuned, keep reading only at www.digitalverse.com.