Need Website? For Your Business?
Get Free Domain + Hosting for 1 year
When you hear LinkedIn, what are the first three words that come to your mind?
Is it Business, Motivation, and Self/Brand Marketing?
If yes, then you are gliding in the right direction!
LinkedIn can be used strategically to boost your business and broaden your undertakings. If you wanna know how, then follow the guide.
1. Just put that link
The first tip is simple yet effective, just put the link to your website on your LinkedIn page.
LinkedIn can help you extensively expand traffic to your website barely by allowing you to place a link to your site on your profile.
2. Don’t put ‘sales’ content but…
LinkedIn is not apt for sales purposes but is efficient for branding.
The more platforms you can post high-quality content about your business, the better your chances that people will read it and might find your product useful for their needs.
Because LinkedIn retains such a personal user base, your business is well able to market its story in front of a new and targeted market.
3. You can find out who is indulged in your brand
Simply use the statistics function to see what industry or job level the majority of followers or group members are in, you can find the geographical site of the majority of people who interacted with your post and so you can use that information to tailor your updates.
4. Network is your net worth
We are pretty sure you have gone through this line several times before ” Network is your Net worth”. But what sort of network is it precisely?
If you are a business enthusiast then certainly this is about networking with brands, industries, their workers, and the CEO. Where would you find all these though?
Of course LinkedIn. You can use the site to conscript new talent to your company or connect with other business partners or vendors.
Therefore, you need to learn how to effectively communicate with your target audience.
Being functional on the platform is equally essential for getting your content discovered organically and thriving your network.
5. You can narrow your targets when required.
LinkedIn allows you to target your ads based on variables like:-
-> Job designation
-> Job Function
-> Company name
-> Company size
LinkedIn is particularly a good fit for brands targeting business customers. Yet, even consumer-based commodities and services that focus on certain industries, degrees, and job titles can benefit from the opportunities provided by LinkedIn’s narrow targeting.
- Moreover, LinkedIn has been ranked “#1 most trusted social media platform” by Business Insider for three consecutive years
- Brands were perceived to be “more professional” (92%), “more intelligent” (74%), “higher quality” (59%), and “more respectable” (59%) when their ad was seen on LinkedIn platform. (Nielsen study)
- Sponsored Messaging drives 2x higher open rates and 2x as much engagement compared to traditional email. (LinkedIn internal data)
If you want to learn more about such relevant content, you can check the other informative blogs on our site.
- Build a strategy for the Instagram Marketing step-wise guide.
- What is Instagram Marketing?
- 9 Secrets about Digital Marketing that have never been revealed in the past 5 years!
- 6 Impacts of Digital Marketing in India.
- 8 tricks to market on LinkedIn.